Daydreaming about warm weather and beach days? Well you can experience the real deal at Surf Expo, the world’s premier watersports and beach lifestyle trade show. Gathering at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida on January 4-6, 2023, this is a prime opportunity to get your store ready for the upcoming summer season.
Bigger & Better Than Ever Before
Surf Expo continues to bounce back post pandemic, with the January 2023 show forecast to expand by 20 percent compared to 2022. Net square footage will reach approximately 190,000 square feet. A wide range of exhibitors have signed up for the January show including Vissla, Birkenstock, Salty Crew, Katin, Jetty, Dark Seas, Firewire Surfboards, MISFIT Shapes, Sharp Eye Surfboards, Xcel Wetsuits, Keen Footwear, Pura Vida, DIFF Eyewear, Bajio Sunglasses, AFTCO, Hey Dude, Havaianas, Sperry, Sun Bum, Dragon Alliance, and many others.
“We work hard to listen to and take care of all our customers, including brand exhibitors and retail buyers,” Emerald SVP and Surf Expo Show Director Roy Turner said in a press release. “We are thrilled that the winter show continues to grow post pandemic and are excited to welcome an impressive list of brands to Orlando.”
No matter what the market category, Surf Expo is your one-stop marketplace for the latest products and hottest trends in these categories:
- Surf: This is the category that launched Surf Expo, and features boards, sunglasses & sun protection products, boardshorts, juniors, footwear, and fins. Attendees will also find dive fins, masks, spearguns, dive specific wetsuits, and underwater photography equipment.
- Bluewater: The Bluewater section features inshore and offshore saltwater products ranging from lifestyle and technical apparel to footwear and outdoor accessories.
- Paddle: Paddle sports, including SUP, Kayak and Canoe, is among the largest growing Watersport categories. This is for the consumers who love to be in oceans, rivers, and lakes, for fitness and yoga enthusiasts, and adrenaline junkies as well. It features boards, paddles and fins plus accessories.
- Skate: Skate includes complete, long and shortboard decks, cruisers, trucks, wheels, protective gear, and accessories, along with apparel.
- Swim: With the largest collection of swimwear exhibits in the country, attendees will find the latest juniors, missy, children’s, and contemporary styles — the largest collection of swim lines at the largest water-related event in the country.
- Boutique: This offers better resortwear that includes current southern brands and sundresses, high-end apparel, footwear, and accessories and gifts.
- Resort: This category offers everything a vacationing consumer wants. It is the most comprehensive collection in the resort trade show industry that features tees and shorts, casual shirts, dresses, sarongs and batiks, jewelry, towels, and footwear.
- Coastal Gift: A collection of home decor, plush, beach games and toys, drinkware, holiday, collectibles, and everything in between. This is the perfect category for adding depth and dimension to your inventory selections.
- Footwear: This growing category features a diverse range of footwear for the beach, shore, boat, sidewalk, boardwalk, and beyond.
- Souvenir: This features all the products your vacationing tourists will want to take home, including souvenirs, mementos, and custom merchandise.
Don’t forget to book your hotel in advance so you can take advantage of discounted rates before all of the rooms book up. Complimentary shuttle service will be available for select nearby hotels so guests can get to and from the convention center easily.
January 4-6, 2023
Orange County Convention Center
9800 International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819