Discover new brands, visit with industry partners, and get the first look at the latest footwear trends at FFANY Market Week. Taking place November 28 through December 2, 2022, this event brings together independent store owners, boutique buyers, department store merchants, and industry press in New York City, the heart of the fashion footwear industry.
FFANY is dedicated to the footwear industry in New York and seeks to serve and promote this vibrant, global business. It strives to make it easy for the footwear community — retailers, brands, designers, buyers, and sellers — to do business through:
- Representing the collective voice of FFANY member companies and advocating for the New York footwear industry as a consolidator of concerns and comments.
- Facilitating the needs of the non-NYC showroom FFANY members during New York City Market Weeks.
- Maintaining and organizing vital showroom, member location, leadership, and contact data for Market Weeks.
- Stewarding the Fashion Footwear Charitable Foundation which relies upon and galvanizes the membership and industry through the annual Shoes on Sale charitable event. The FFCF unites the industry in charity by rallying footwear leaders around the relevant and important cause of funding groundbreaking first step breast cancer research, and has given nearly $60 million to the effort to find a cure.
- Growing an industry that requires more than just business opportunities. FFANY understands the need to strengthen the industry through education, and it also sponsors the Joseph Moore Scholarship at the Arsutoria School in Milan each year.
Network with Established & Up-and-Coming Exhibitors
FFANY presents the perfect opportunity to network with new and established companies who can stock your shelves with the latest styles in shoes and footwear. Some of the brands that will be showcasing at the event include Keds, Betsey Johnson, Lucky Brand, and Bzees, among so many others.
FFANY has partnered with onPeak to provide you with hotel discounts, a simple online tool to make your plans, and a dedicated team to ensure your trip goes smoothly. Rooms at the discounted FFANY rates can sell quickly, so be sure to book your hotel early for the best selection and price. November/December Market Week hotel reservations can be made here.
FFANY Market Week
November 28 through December 2, 2022
New York, NY 10019