The Philadelphia Gift Show is back with an in-person event at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center, taking place from July 25-28, 2021. This is their first show after a year long break due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but now that both consumers and retailers are more comfortable with in-person gatherings, they are welcoming guests back with a bang.
For 25 years, the Philadelphia Gift Show has been the shopping destination of choice for the region’s retailers to find the latest products and hottest trends. Buyers will get a first-hand look at best-selling merchandise and up-and-coming designs in everything from giftware and decorative accessories to apparel and jewelry. Returning to the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center this July, the Philadelphia Gift Show is the place to find items that promise to differentiate your store from the rest.
Whether you are new to the event or have attended before, it always helps to plan ahead and prepare for your time spent there. The Philadelphia Gift Show has put together some tips to help retailers get the most value out of their experience:
- Avoid the lines: Take advantage of online registration and sign up for the show ahead of time. Have the printed out confirmation ready when you arrive at the event to gain quick and easy entrance.
- Book the hotel: Connections is the official housing partner for the Philadelphia Gift Show. Take advantage of off-season hotel rates and receive tremendous discounts on accommodations when you book through their hotel link on their website.
- Make a plan: Once you determine who you would like to meet with, reach out to set up appointments with suppliers prior to the show.
- Review the FAQs: Find important information by reading the FAQ page on the show’s website. This includes information on show hours, concession schedule, registration hours, and more.
- Remember to bring: Wear comfortable shoes, and bring plenty of business cards as well as a pad and pen to take notes.
- Network, network, network: Make time to connect with other buyers to see what is trending in their stores.
- Stay connected: Follow the Philadelphia Gift Show’s social media pages to stay in the loop on important show news, exhibitor updates, and to join in on the conversation. Links to their social media pages can be found on the show’s website.
- Do your homework: Research the exhibitors before the event so you are familiar with their products and come prepared with questions to ask. Also be sure to familiarize yourself with the floorplan so you know where they are located.
Registration is free for qualified buyers so reserve your spot today! Attendees can register at www.philadelphiagiftshow.com/registration.
Philadelphia Gift Show
July 25-28, 2021
Greater Philadelphia Expo Center
100 Station Ave.
Oaks, PA 19456