The easiest way retailers can grow their business is by bringing a better connection to your hometown. Your business is already vital to your community, providing it the products and services it needs. By becoming an authorized retailer at T-Mobile, you will sell their wireless plans and devices—generating even more traffic and potential for your business.
The Network that Has Your Back
T-Mobile is America’s largest and fastest nationwide 5G network and has retailers covered in rural towns coast to coast with expanded 5G and 4G LTE coverage. They are known as the Un-carrier of the wireless industry because they put customers first by solving industry pain points, delivering best-in-class customer experience, and by providing an amazing combination of network and value in wireless. They want to make it as easy as possible for retailers to join their community, so here is what you can expect:
- Turnkey point of sale system – To enable the selling of T-Mobile products and services in your store.
- Fully supported inventory and management – Provided at no cost to you.
- Complimentary in-store merchandising – Displays, fixtures, signage, and digital assets, too.
- National and local marketing – They will help drive store traffic for you.
- Always-on assistance and support – You will have a personal support team, plus other experts available 24/7.
- Expert-led virtual education – Learn sales and marketing tactics with best-in-class training, ongoing education, and workshops.
Become an Authorized Retailer
There is unlimited learning potential and minimal upfront investment with T-Mobile. Your existing storefront already has everything you need, and they just provide the rest. With the company’s lucrative pay-per-performance commission structure, the more retailers sell, the more they earn. Becoming an authorized retailer for T-Mobile can easily help to grow your bottom line and expand your customer base. To learn more about how to partner with them, visit www.t-mobile.com/business/authorized-retailer.